Thursday, May 5, 2011

Links, Links, Links!

I removed the Bin Laden Post because um, my mom told me to do so and you know Mother's day is coming. So, yeah, had to do it. I was too lazy to rewrite the post on Korean culture which I'll post by tomorrow. But, meanwhile posting links to other blogs I go. I am currently watching 49 days, Drunken to Love you and Sunny Happiness. To read recaps and other news, I 've started going to this blog. It's really good. It's called A koala's Playground.

For gossip not just about Bollywood but rest of Indian entertainment industry (Telugu, Tamil etc), check out Filmi girl.

Both of these sites are great and the bloggers invest a lot of time. They are so knowledgeable. I am just a student whose purpose for this blog is to have fun and to get my family and friends watching Asian dramas.

Anyhoo enjoy. Will do a proper post tomorrow, ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment