Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I've got SHINee Fever!

When I was first introduced to Shinee, I hated them. I couldn't listen to Ring Ding Dong and found the boys too skinny. Thought SM were starving them, really.  After a year, a friend just happened to play Lucifer and lo behold I actually started liking them. This past week, I've been watching Hello Baby (their variety show). I love these guys and am super obsessed. I do feel kinda pervy liking Key and Minho cuz they are the same age as my brother. Taeimin is just a year older than my sister so yeah, gah I fell perverted liking him too. So young, these boys. Atleast they like Noonas :P  Atleast Onew was born in the same year as me. So, yeah, I totally have Onew Condition. Jonghyun is a sweetie pie although he's got himself a girlfriend.  Anyway, this post had no point except me gushing about them. Of course, any post with Shinee can't suck. Hope they have awesome success with their Japanese debuts.





P.S: Super excited about 2ne1's comeback and Lie to me is out. Still haven't found Eng subs.

No comments:

Post a Comment