Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Favourite Japanese actresses

I had some issues with blogger yesterday and lost a whole post. I guess, I 'll have to rewrite that entire post. Also want to mention my Internet contract with a company is expiring in 2 days. Expect less posts, although I'll probably try posting through my brother's laptop.

Now, I am introducing some of my favourite Japanese actresses. They are talented, beautiful and they get to hang out with our favourite Japanese actors. Ah, life is so unfair :P

Horikita Maki


Source: asianbite.com

I've seen her J- dramas the most. A naturally gifted actress who balances light rom com such as Atashinchi no Danshi with more serious roles such as in Innocent Love. She's also very pretty.

Ayase Haruka


Source: qety.com

Like Maki, she's also very talented. I loved her role in Hotaru no Hikari. She's incredibly beautiful and popular.

Inoue Mao


Source: asianpopcorn.com

If you've seen the Japanese Hana Yori Dango live action series, you know what a beautiful actress she is. She was my favourite Tsukushi. Also liked her in First Kiss and Love Shuffle.

Yamada Yu


Source: yourfashionblog.com

She's constantly improving as an actress, I actually liked her in Mei chan no shitsuji. But the drama that made me like her was Seigi no Mikata.

Tanimura Mitsuki


Source: asiacue.com

I don't think she's the prettiest Japanese actress but I did like her in Cat Street. Sadly, other than Mei chan no shitsuji, I haven't really seen her other work.

Kashii Yu


Source: samvitinfotech.com

She's got a unique face. I liked her in Yukan Club, Innocent love and Death Note. She is a good actress.

Naka Riisa

Source: bionicbong.com

She's very cute and I liked her in Yankee kun to Megane Chan. I now want to see her other dramas.


I know this list doesn't have some very popular Japanese actresses but sadly I haven't seen a lot of J-dramas. Also, most of what I've seen just happen to have Maki in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment