Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Intro to Bollywood Actresses (Part 1)

Bollywood is known for its gorgeous actresses who romance the actors and dance exquisitely. These actresses are not just pretty faces but talented actors. I must confess I sometimes watch Bollywood movies only because my favourite heroine is in it.

Madhuri Dixit


Source: yahind.com

If Shahrukh Khan is considered the King of Bollywood, then surely Madhuri is the Queen. She is a graceful dancer, powerful actor, and a natural beauty. I want to smack the punks who call her fat on Youtube. She no fat, she so pretty. Gosh, there are so many movies of her that I like. Hmm, let's see, I loved her in Aaja Nachle, Devdas, Hum Aapke Hain Kaun, Dil to Pagal Hai, Beta... Check out some of her songs on YouTube.

Kajol Devgan

Source: sareetimes.com

She's got an amazing chemistry with SRK. She was the first actress I loved. My aunt looks like her. LOL. She is a very charismatic performer. Watch her in Dilwale Dulhaniya le jaayenge.

Juhi Chawla

Source: chakpak.com

She's got a great smile and excellent comedic timing. Nowadays, she's doing more serious cinema like My Brother is Nikhil. Best friends with SRK. 

Aishwarya Rai


Source: tamilmoviegallery.com

She's gorgeous, stunning, beautiful.... Not the best actress but I did like her in Guzaarish. She can also dance. Married to Abhishekh Bachhan and daughter-in-law of Amitabh.


Vidya Balan

Source: m3chennai.com 
My new girl crush. She is a great actress and a natural beauty. She does remind me of Madhuri, both light up the screen with their charisma. I loved her in Parineeta, Ishqiya and No One Killed Jessica.

Rani Mukherjee

Source: topnews.in

She is Kajol's cousin and stunning. Good actress and has great chemistry with SRK and Abhishek. I like alot of her movies movies but her most fun was Bunty aur Babli.

Karishma Kapoor

Source: maxgone.com

Not my favourite actress but I did like some of her songs and movies. Better actor in my opinion than her sister Kareena who will be in part 2 of the introduction.





P.S: I didn't mean to insert SRK in the post but you can't talk about BW without talking about him.



No comments:

Post a Comment