Saturday, May 14, 2011

Five Hottest Korean Idols

This is my list of hot Korean Idols. Yes, they are all male and we are talking about hot and sexy, not cute. So, don't get mad if I don't mention members of Shinee. Cute, yes! Sexy, no!
So, here we go.

1. T.O.P



Source: weheartit.com

Are you surprised? He is sooooooooo sexy that um it is hard to describe what he does to my itty bitty heart.

2. Siwon


Source: fanpop.com

Cuz, Siwon is one handsome man. And he's playing Ren. Yipeee! Favourite member from SuJu. Also the reason, I am into K-pop.

3. Jaejoong (Hero)

Source: asianpopcorn.com

Oh, he's so incredibly beautiful that it hurts to look at him. His looks during his debut could be described as cute but now he can only be described as handsome and manly. LOL.

4. Jay Park


Source: helookpop.com

Oh, he's so handsome and I've never thoughts of his looks to be feminine. Super hot body and sexy dance moves. Complete package and he's fluent in English too.

5. Taeyang

Source: taeyangsol.com

Oh, I do love my Big Bang Boys. Taeyang has a sexy body and a nice voice. Love him :D

No comments:

Post a Comment