Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Intro to Bollywood Actresses (Part 2)

Sorry for the late post. I had to go to Toronto. I live in one of the suburbs.

The younger actresses in Bollywood are pretty. Some are good artists, others are just a beautiful face. Some started and hence have been longer in the industry. Others are relatively new. Some of the actress take on challenging roles while others are content being just a pretty face in the movie.

Kareena Kapoor

Source: maxgone.com
She is currently ranked as the top actress in Bollywood. In her earlier films she was a let down. However, she totally charmed me with her performance in Jab We Met. Ex of Shahid and currently girlfriend of Saif Ali Khan.

Bipasha Basu


Source: timesofindia.com
One of India's hottest actresses. Super hot and sexy and has a screen presence. She is doing a movie with Josh Hartnett.

Katrina Kaif


Source: bollywoodworld.com

Katrina is a pretty lass whose movies have succeeded despite her bad acting.

Priyanka Chopra


Source: chakpak.com

I think she is an okay actress but at least she exudes some charisma onscreen unlike Katrina. She was a former Miss World just like Aishwarya.

Deepika Padukone

Source: bollyupdates.com

She was one of India's top model. She's got lovely eyes and she is an okay actress. I think she needs to challenge herself in the acting department.

Anushka Sharma

Source: Anushka.co.in
I love this girl. I think she is a good actress and she has a bright personality also. She'll be one of the top actresses in the future.

Sonam Kapoor


Source: maxgone.com

I liked Sonam in Delhi 6 but she totally annoyed me in Aisha. Her voice grates my nerves for some reason. More famous for her wardrobe than her movies. She is also the daughter of Anil Kapoor (the sleazy host in Slumdog Millionaire and President of Kamistan in 24).

Sonakshi Sinha


Source: doormagazine.com

She is a classic Indian beauty. I think she has a very promising career and she will grow and mature in her acting. She was in Dabaang with Salman.

No comments:

Post a Comment