Saturday, October 29, 2011

Top 5 sexy Indian actors

I didn't feel like posting this week. I've been battling a nasty cold and been inundated with loads of work. I am trying to make it up with pics of hot Indian men. Enjoy!


5. Dino Morea


Source: surfindia.com

Remember Dino Morea? He was extremely popular as a model in the  90's and the early 2000's. Too bad he cannot act and his movies are atrocious. But, he's very good looking eh? 


4. Marc Robinson


Source: delhibase.com


I was just a little girl when I first saw Marc in Alisha Chinai's video. Had a very huge crush on him since then. He's old now but still think he is one of the most handsome men.

3. John Abraham

 



Souce: lifestyle.iloveindia.com

John will always be known as one of the sexiest Indian actors. He's just too handsome.

2. Vidyut Jamwal

Source: timesofindia.com

When I saw the movie Force, I could not keep my eyes off this man. He can act and his gaze is smouldering.  


1. Miland Soman

Source: nowrunning.com

My first crush. No one can top him. India's first male supermodel. His acting career didn't pan out that well. But, still love him. 


No comments:

Post a Comment