Monday, May 2, 2011

Favourite Japanese actors

Gosh, there are so many Japanese actors I like. So, rather than an intro, I'll just list some of my favourite. They are all very popular and hawt. So, here I go.

Shun Oguri


Source: asianpopcorn.com

Shun is a versatile actor who is well very yummy looking. See his performance in Hana Kimi and he'll forever leave a favourable impression as Rui. My first show of him was Gokusen where he played a thug. See, that's the thing about him. He can play a thug and a sensitive F4 member equally convincingly. But, I've also seen him in all Hana Kimi dramas, movie. Also liked him in the movies Crows Zero and Azumi.

Kamenashi Kazuya


Source: asianpopcorn.com

If you've read my previous blog posts, you know that I love Kame. He's the best actor out of all the Johnny Boys. His best role was in Nobuta wo Produce. Also seen him in the live action adaptation of Wallflower, Gokusen 2, One-Pound Gospel. Also check out old episodes of Cartoon Kat-tun ( a variety show).

Jin Akanishi


Source: asianpopcorn.com

Jin like Kame is forever in my heart. Of course, the first drama that I saw him in was Gokusen 2. Also loved him in Yukaan Club in which Mike He guest starred. Not as many dramas as Kame but check out Cartoon Kat-tun.

Osamu Mukai


Source: askactor.com

Okay, first drama of him was Nodame Cantabile. Also saw him in Mei chan no shitsuji. But loved him in Atashinchi no Danshi. I am really looking forward to his acting career. He has a great screen presence and very cute.

Jun Kaname


Source: photobucket.com

He's hot, tall and sexy. Oh, I also find him a decent actor. Watch him in Ryusei no Kizuna and Atashinchi no Danshi.

Ikuta Toma


Source: asianpopcorn.com

I loved him in Hana Kimi. Gosh, Horikita Maki gets the sexiest co-stars. He really shows his acting prowess in Maou, a remake of Korean drama Devil.

Yamashita Tomohisa (Yamapi)


Source: asianpocorn.com

He has an amazing chemistry with Horikita Maki. You'll seriously fall for him in Nobuta wo Produce. Also loved him in Kurosagi (movie and drama) and in Buzzer Beat.

Hongo Kanata


Source: asianpopcorn.com

Oh, this guy. He'll go far, I am telling you. Saw him in Yankee-kun to Megane Chan. Still haven't seen Gantz but looking forward because he and Kenichi Matsuyama are in it.

Kenichi Matsuyama


Source: asianpopcorn.com

First role of him that I saw was in Nana (movie). Loved him in The Death Note movies as L. Probably one of the most popular and successful young actor in Japan right now.

Miura Haruma

Source: asianpopcorn.com


Okay, he's my boyfriend. At least, in my dreams, k. Super hot and good actor. Introduced in what else but Gokusen 3 (good at introducing hot boys, that show). Also saw him in Bloody Monday. He played the role of Kazehaya in live adaptation of Kimi ni Todoke. ♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment