Monday, May 23, 2011

Intro to Bollywood Actors (Part 2)

These are the younger actors in Bollywood. One day, they'll take over the Khans. They tend to be on average better looking than the older generation and maintain that body of theirs. I believe all of these guys have a six pack.  Some of them have been in the industry longer than the others even though they are of similar age group.

Shahid Kapoor


Source: thehindu.com

He has improved his acting abilities and matured into his looks. I loved him in Jab We Met and liked his performance in Kaminey as well. He needs to pick better movies.

John Abraham


Source: indiangossips.com

Not a very good actor although I did like him in Dostana. He is good eye candy, eh?

Imran Khan


Source: maxgone.com

Imran is the nephew of Aamir Khan. He is cute and a good actor. However, like Shahid he just picks some bad movies. I am looking forward to seeing him in Delhi Belly. Watch him in Jaane Tu Ya Na Jaane.

Ranbir Kapoor


Source: radiosargam.com
I don't think Ranbir is good looking. Before I get murdered by hordes of fan girls, let me say he is a very good actor. He is a good performer and I think he'll go very far in his career. I liked him in Wake up Sid. BTW, he's not related to Shahid.

Prateik Babbar

Source: extramirchi.com

Prateik's mom Smita Patil was one of India's finest actresses. It seems like Prateik inherited that ability. I loved him in Mumbai Diaries (Dhobi ghat). He's one of the younger actors to watch out for.

Kunal Kapoor


Source: bollywoodhott.com

Wow, there are a lot of Kapoors in Bollywood. LOL. Kunal is one fine looking specimen and he can act. I must say we don't see much of him which is a pity. I liked him in Rang De Basanti and Aaja Nachle.


Like my previous posts, I do not mention all the young actors in Bollywood. Please look forward to my intro to Bollywood actresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment