Saturday, April 30, 2011

Intro to Taiwanese actors

Okay, I'll be honest, it is not a proper introduction. This is because I am fairly new to Taiwanese dramas. Every time, I see a new drama, I discover a new actor. For example, I am watching Drunken to love you and really liking Joseph Chang and it is my first drama of him. Therefore, this intro is just of Taiwanese actors I like. Some are good actors and others are just good looking and charismatic. I am just hoping you'll see the pic of these actors, fall in love and start watching their dramas and movies. Tee Hee.

Ethan Ruan



Source: Picasa Google.com

He is a good actor and easy on the eyes. My first drama of him was Hana Kimi where I didn't recognize him because of his cornrows. However, it was Fated to love you that made me love him. He was the best part about that show.

Mike He


Source: asianbite.com

Oh, Mike He. I love this guy. He's soooo hawt. Mike He has steadily improved his acting. I've seen him in Why Why Love, Devil Beside you and Yukan Club. I am just starting to watch Sunny Happiness and he's really good in the first episode.

Joe Cheng



Source:oneasianworld.com
He is really cute and has an amazing chemistry with Ariel Lin. Seriously, I hated It Started with a Kiss and only thing redeemable about that drama was their acting. I recommend Love or Bread which has their chemistry but with a better story in my opinion.

Wu Chun


Source: asianbite.com


Wu Zun is not a very good actor but I have a soft spot for him. His was in the first Asian drama I ever saw so therefore I love him. Watch Hana Kimi, Tokyo Juliet and Romantic Princess. Oh, and did I mention Wu Zun is hot. Oh, yes he is.

Jiro Wang


Source: asianpopcorn.com


Jiro was so cute in Hana Kimi and the only reason I watched Momo Love was because of him. So, yeah, watch his drama cause I've got a huge crush on him. LOL :D

Vic Zhou


Source:88news.net

He's truly a gifted actor and a very handsome man. I loved his role in Meteor Garden and Mars and he had an amzing chemistry with Barbie Hsu. The drama I recommend of him is Black and White. He's mature, confident and sexy in the drama.

Jerry Yan


Source: last.fm


Oh, how can I forget the other member of F4 Jerry Yan. Jerry is tall, handsome and awesome. The dramas I've seen him in are Meteor Garden, Hot Shot and Down with love.

I know, I left some famous actors out but I can only post the introduction of actors whose dramas I've watched and the performances I've enjoyed.Tomorrow, please look forward to my intro to Taiwanese actresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment