Friday, April 29, 2011

Shor in the city, elections and JYP auditions!

First of all, a serious issue. All Canadians who are eligible to vote, Please do so on May 2. In the case, you are living under a rock, I am posting a link to four major parties platform.

Conservatives

Liberals

NDP

Green Party (no, they are not the marijuana party)

Kpop is really boring me, I don't really like any of the rookie groups but 2ne1 is making a comeback. (source: allkpop.com)

I am really excited about Extravagant challenge. In my mind, Siwon and Donghae can do no wrong (unless they turn evil and want to sacrifice monkey blood but that's unlikely). To keep myself occupied, I am watching their songs. Ennjoy Bonamana:)



Has anyone heard of JYP doing global auditions in Toronto? My sister read it on allkpop but I can't find it. No, I am not going to audition but her friend who is of Chinese descent wants to. I believe anyone can audition although they are more likely to pick a person of Asian descent.

I am really excited about Shor in the city. I love how Bollywood is bringing more of these movie that have an indie vibe. Oh and it stars Sendhil Ramamurthy from Heroes. Yay. The soundtrack is good. You know if a Hindi movie has a song Karma is a bitch it's going to be fun.

Trailer



Song

No comments:

Post a Comment