Saturday, June 25, 2011

Shahrukh Khan at IIfA Buzz Party

Last night, my dad went to an IIFA party. It's main draw was that Shahrukh Khan and Vivek Oberoi would be there. My dad said he gets nervous while taking pictures and he cannot see that well. So, there were few pictures on the camera. He has a lot more pictures of Shahrukh Khan on his cellphone camera. I have to transfer them on computer and it will take some time because I am going to work today and tomorrow.

Shahrukh Khan (he's the one on stage)



If you click on the pictures, they become bigger and more clear. :O


That white speck in the front is Vivek Oberoi


1 comment:

  1. Hmmm... I saw Shahrukh at the Zee Mega Mela once, and my parents served food to Bollywood stars of yesteryear including one Aamir Khan! (back when Chunkey Pandey was famous...)

    FrumpyGumpyPanda, check out my blog, where I poke fun at Bollywood, and pay attention to those Zero Screentime Walas/Walis!!!

    http://bollyhooha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete