Friday, June 10, 2011

Nerdy panda is so Proud!

My Lil brother (he's actually 19) was working diligently to fix up his room and closet. His room was a disaster and like most average North American homes, the closet was small. We needed to do something ASAP to utilize the full space. Lil Panda decided to make shelves. I helped (a little).

Here are the results. I swear this blog is not going to turn into a home improvement one.

Disastrous Room



Just Look at that mess. It is too ugly.

Now with some shelves Lil Panda built himself.





Sorry for the crappy images. Our camera sucks and we need to upgrade. We are still looking for a good sale. Lil Panda took the pictures himself. He was very proud and wanted the whole world to acknowledge his efforts. BTW, since I decided to help him, I am getting my closet done also. YAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment