Monday, June 6, 2011

Korean Dancing with the Stars

Sorry for lack of regular posts. As I had previously mentioned, I was going to lose the internet connection and well that has happened. All I can do is now wait for new service. I am getting really angsty because this means I'll have a hard time watching my K-dramas. I still haven't seen ep. 9 of Lie to Me. On another news, Hyunah is going to be part of Korean Dancing with the Stars. I thought that in the American version, all the contestants were people whose careers had tanked and they were trying to revive it back. I guess the Korean version is not the same.


 Below is the Korean, Indian and American version of Dancing with the Stars.

Korean promo of Dancing with the Stars. This is Season 1.


The Indian version is called Jhalak Dikhla Jaa (Season 4). One of the judges is Madhuri Dixit. Do you remember her from intro to Bollywood actresses?



The American Version (2010) with Hasselhoff. I know this is old but wasn't he awful yet entertaining. I was trying to find a good clip with Christie this year but Youtube took it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment