Thursday, June 9, 2011

IIfa Events in GTA

Hey guys, there is The IIFA Buzz Fest Brampton Festival on Saturday June 18, 2011. The gorgeous Bipasha Basu will be there. It is going to be held at Gage Park/Garden Square (Rose Theatre). Since I live 15 minutes from downtown Brampton and pretty much see Gage Park everyday I went to University, I am so excited. Bipasha is going to be in my town. Also Rhythm, Dhol, Bass (RDB) will be there performing. Oh, this is so excited. Please come if you live in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA).

Here is a link to Brampton City's site that provides all details to the fest.

To those of you who do not know who RDB are, I am posting one of their famous Bollywood song. Yes, it was used last year in So you think you can Dance (USA). The guys and Nindy Kaur make an appearance in the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment