Saturday, June 25, 2011

IIFA Green Carpet at Toronto (Some Thoughts)

OMG, I've never seen Toronto like this and we host a lot of celebrities here. I mean Bieber is Canadian and he was at the MMVAS. The Bollywood fans just went crazy. The Indian actresses are all stunningly gorgeous. Shahrukh Khan is such a humble pie. He's seriously sooo sweet to his fans. Arshad Warsi is just so funny and down to heart. Bipasha was a sweetheart and gave a shout out to Brampton. Zeenat is one classy lady. The Deols and Hema Malini are fun and love Canada. Arjun Rampal is one handsome dude. Sridevi is here. Soooooo many stars in Toronto. As an  Indo Canadian, I am extremely glad IIFA was held here. Go Bollywood ;D

I really need to digest all this craziness. I will comeback with a more thoughtful, reflective post tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment