Monday, June 13, 2011

f(x) decides to do a cover of Hot Summer, WHY?

Why does SM Entertainment wants me to hate them? Why? So, f(x) is doing a cover of Monrose's Hot summer. Maybe I am being overly emotional but I do have a history with the song. 4 years ago, my aunt with her family came to visit us from Germany. My cousin who was only five at the time loved listening to music. We would play Beyonce, B.E.P for him. For some reason he would always ask us to play Hot Hot Hot. I had no idea who Monrose were. After searching multiple times on Youtube we finally found this song. So, Hot summer is forever in my mind as my Cousin's song. f(x) is covering it but from little I can hear, I am probably not gonna like it. Monrose were a German group but their English was flawless. I dunno, SM needs to stop buying these Euro songs.

f(x)'s cutesy version Video Teaser. Ughhh!





Monrose's real hot version

No comments:

Post a Comment