Saturday, June 11, 2011

Delhi Belly's Music and Hallyu wave in India

My sister showed me this video and I was so impressed. I know a lot of Canadian Desis (South Asians) who are fan of k-pop but I didn't know there were fans from India too. Its nice to see Hallyu wave coming to India although I do not think it is really big there. It will be cool if I could talk about K-pop with my Indian cousins. One day, it will happen.

Anyhoo check out her video. It is a cover Lonely. She can also dance. Her channel is called kyufleck.



On the Bollywood front, really excited about Delhi Belly. What's so great about the songs are that there so many different genres, there's a punk song (oh yeah) , awesome Hip Hop Punjabi song (its a parody) and a Qawwali (also a parody).

Bhaag DK Bose



Switty Tera Pyaar



Nakkaddwaley Disco, Udhaarwaley Khisko



The songs are fun and the music videos are hilarious and yes Indian expletives are cleverly hidden. No, I will not point them out. Penchar, Penchar, Peeennnchaaar.

No comments:

Post a Comment