Saturday, January 29, 2011

KAT-TUN, Egypt and Skip Beat (weird combo, I know).

First of all, I've deleted my last post on immigration in Canada because I want to do a proper review and response to the TVO series. The new post hopefully should be on my next Sunday.

I know I said this blog will mix asian pop culture and politics but I haven't really posted much. What's going on in Egypt, Yemen and Tunisia is relevent to everyone in the world. I think the "revolution" is too fresh and I am still waiting more information before I do a post on it.

New volume of Skip beat is here. You can read a review here. Um, I am guilty of reading the scan of this before it got published. But if you want to do it proper, go read A feminist Otaku's review. I will be getting the copy of the manga when I get time, ok?

Now to more fun topic, not that Skip beat ain't fun, I am introducing one of the best Japanese boy bands, KAT-TUN. Many of you may know Jin Akanishi has left the band. Yes, it made me sad because I think he and Kamenashi make a good couple team.

Okay, I want Jin to comeback because I miss them together. I know there are rumors that they are not on good terms. Atleast that's what i've gleaned from youtube comments on their videos. I know not a reliable source but I heart these guys. Seriously, look at them. They are so hot;D

The image is from djmusiq.com.
For those new to the group, Kamenashi Kazuya is on the left and Jin Akanishi is on the right.

Here's one of my fav KAT-Tun song:
Precious one.

No comments:

Post a Comment