Wednesday, December 29, 2010

T-shirts after my own heart

If the blog name doesn't give you a clue, I am a grumpy person. I complain about weather, my job, my university, my grades, expensive silkscreened T-shirts. I am too much of a Scrooge to shell out money for T-shirts with "clever" sayings. Yet, the following t-shirts are so awesome, they even make me smile.

Here's Grumpy girl T-shirts


Image is from popgadget.net
Oh Grumpy Girl, that's how 99% of my mornings are. Infact, writing the blog is one of the few times I am not a grumpymonster.

Another great website for great T-shirts is ThinkGeek.



Wish, I could wear this at work.

More from Think Geek

Isn't The Big Bang Theory awesome?


This one's called Beware of perverts. Must be gifted to Shojo manga heroines from their bishonen boyfriends.


P.S: I like how the prices of these shirts are reasonable and so many of them go on sale. Lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment