Friday, December 17, 2010

Korean Dramas: An Intro

Well, first of all you might ask what are Korean dramas? Well, they are Dramas made in Korea (South) unless you've found an intriguing TV show made in North Korea, then please do share. Korean dramas or K-dramas are popular not only in South Korea but also in other countries around the world. According to Wikipedia, most of these dramas are in miniseries format and they usually tend to be romance, romantic comedies or historical dramas. You can read more about K-dramas at always helpful Wikipedia.
 
 The K-dramas I'll be mentioning are mostly romantic comedies. Here are some of my favorite K-dramas:

1. My Girl
2. Goong/Princess Hours
3. The 1st shop of coffee prince
4. Boys before Flowers
5. Full House
6.Coffee house (not the same as #3)
7. Queen of housewives
8. The Devil
9. Secret Garden (currently on-going)
10. My girl friend is a nine-tailed fox

I know the titles of these drama sound like they come from bad Harlequin Romance but these dramas are very good. For people who might not want to see romantic comedies, The Devil is a suspense thriller. Since these are mini series, the length of these dramas are quite short, so you can easily fit them in a busy life.
I end this post with soundtrack from My Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment