Sunday, December 19, 2010

Japanese Drama 101

First, I'd like to say that this blog post almost didn't happen today because I had a cramp in my damn arm. Anyway, back to the post, Japanese dramas are also in miniseries format, but have lesser episodes than Korean dramas. I believe the number of episodes usually average from 10-12. Japanese dramas are a boon for manga lovers since we get to see live adaptation of many popular mangas. You can learn more about Japanese dramas here.

So, here's my list:

1. Hana Kimi
2. Hana Yori Dango (Boys before Flowers)
3. Yukan Club
4. Love Shuffle
5. Absolute Boyfriend (Zettai Kareshi)
6. Nobuta wo produce
7. Nodame Cantabile
8. Kurosagi
9.Hotaru no Hikari
10. Q.E.D

 Seriously though this list doesn't even skim the surface in terms of great dramas out there. There are so many live adaptations, it is hard to keep up.
I, now end this post with a soundtrack from Hana Yori Dango. The song is called Flavor of Life and sung by very talented Utada Hikaru.


No comments:

Post a Comment