Monday, February 28, 2011

Updates, My Girl and Oscars!

I am finally back posting on the blog. Things are extremely busy academically and yup, its my excuse for the lack of posts. Don't expect regular updates until I am done this semester in April. It is quite crazy how busy I am. Despite my busy schedule, I managed to get my lovely mom and dad hooked on the Korean Drama My Girl. My mom and  dad got so addicted, they'd make excuses to watch the episodes. My mission to start this blog was to get people to get familiar with Asian dramas. I may not have managed to do that but at least I got my skeptical parents to join in the Asian drama appreciation.
So, I watched Oscars yesterday and what a bore eh? Yes, I was rooting for the King's Speech and Colin Firth to won yippe! But, James Franco was on something. Aishwarya Rai, the stunning Bollywood actress attended the Oscars but since there was no coverage of her on American or Canadian TV, what was she doing there? I dunno, I had to search for her pics yesterday. My princess is finished, I am kinda sad. But since, I never watched My girlfriend is a gumiho, I started watching it on reading week. So far, it's been funny and cute and oh, it is by the Hong sisters who gave us My girl. Anywho, just wanted to update y'all, I haven't disappeared. Just been very busy this February.

No comments:

Post a Comment