Thursday, February 10, 2011

A is for Arashi

Like Kat-Tun, I am going to introduce Japanese boy bands to people who don't know anything about them. Why the introduction? Well, I believe in sharing good things and Japanese boy bands are awesomely addictive.  Arashi is a platinum selling, Oricon topping boy band. Like Kat-Tun, it was created by the Johnny and associates talent agency. FYI, this agency churns out some of the hottest Japanese idols like Jin Akanishi. Arashi consists of five members Kazunari Ninomiya, Masaki Aiba, Jum Matsumoto, Satoshi Ohno, and Sho Sakurai. All these members are very popular/visible on television. I'd say after SMAP, Arashi has been the most popular boy band in terms of success. KAT-TUN and NEWS I think are respectively third and fourth. I am putting a video of their songs.  They've got many no.1hits and picking just one as an example was hard. So, based on my mood today, I decided to pick this. It is called Love Situation. Enjoy:D


No comments:

Post a Comment