Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Weird Bollywood Crud!

Its always strange to see the most random awful videos on YouTube getting a lot of hits. This is especially true for Bollywood songs.
The following video got more than 19 million hits and it sucks. Song's called Love mera hit hit. Yeah, I wanna hit myself in the head when I see your awful plagiarized song Shahrukh Khan. (To all his fans, I don't hate him, just this song).



This video's got like 7 million hits and the lyrics suck.




And we twist and twist and twist...and my damn mind is gonna blow. So annoying this song.


Okay, I am a sucker for old school Bollywood. Don'tcha think, it deserves more hits?


It's got lyrics that are so different from the usual Hindi songs. You can get translations from Hindi lyrics. net. They are ok translations.

No comments:

Post a Comment