Saturday, February 5, 2011

The Awesome Indian Train song

So, I've been pretty lazy with my posting. Not been feeling my best lately. Maybe its just February. Gosh, it is so dreary outside. Not even My Princess perks me up. Okay, it does but the effect is not long lasting. Been watching a lot of mainstream TV shows like The Good wife, Modern Family and Nikita. How awesome is Kalinda eh? But Blake's really been pissing me off. Been listening to Das racist over and over again. They are so fun to listen to. Oh, watch the brown parody of ShamWow known as Banainwow. The guy's from the same city as me and as I was watching the vid, I realized that he doesn't live that far from where I live. Weird huh! Well he's pretty funny but then so is Russel Peters and he's also from the same town. I guess, it is something in the water here. Anyway just YouTube JusReign. I also realized my good old high school finally has a wiki page. Is it weird to google your school? Also realized, I've been pretty harsh on good ol' Bollywood. So, here's some Bollywood love from me to you. Oh, god that sounded cheesy.
Er, here it is:





Yup, it is the song that was played in the Inside Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment