Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara Movie Review

So. during the long weekend, I had the pleasure of watching Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara. It is a fun movie, I enjoyed the soundtrack which was very mellow. The story is about three best friends, one of whom is getting married and they all embark on a bachelor trip to Spain and learn about what really matters to them. I enjoyed the movie but I wondered how many Indians could really relate to this. These guys are good looking , wealthy and have a lot going for them. So, to see them deal with their problems was fun. But, most people cannot relate to this movie because really most of us do not have the luxury to resolve our conflicts during a trip to beautiful Spain. The cinematography was perfect. They really captured the beauty of Spain. The guys can all act and very easy on the eyes. Katrina isn't horrible and I think this movie has one of the best kisses in Indian Cinema. Big Props to the wardrobe person because I loved the way the men were styled.

Verdict: Enjoyed the movie and I'll recommend it simply for its cinematography.

No comments:

Post a Comment