Monday, August 15, 2011

We were there Live action

I just finished We were there/ Bokura ga Ita Vo. 12 and it really made me think how the  movie is going to pan out. I love this manga and find Yano so complex. It really pains me to see Takahashi hurt. They've signed Toma Ikuta as the lead. As much as I love him, I don't think he is a great actor. He better be great because you need someone with amazing acting skills to play Motoharu Yano. Yano is such a complex character. His smile might be hiding great pain and trauma and the actor needs to convey these emotions to us. Yuriko Yoshitaka's gonna play the female lead as Takahashi. She's cute and it seems like she might do a decent job. I am also okay with Sosuke Takaoka playing Takeuchi. I saw him in Battle Royale. Good actor! I hate Yamamoto so I am looking forward to see how Yuika Motokariya is going to play her. I hope she plays it well and make Yamamoto more sympathetic because I really dislike this character. Seriously, it is unhealthy for a person to cuss out an imaginary character.


Cast:

Motoharu Yano : Toma Ikuta

Source: asianpopcorn.com


Nanami Takahashi: Yuriko Yoshitaka

Source: asianpopcorn.com


Masafumi Takeuchi: Sosuke Takaoka

Source: listal.com


Yuri Yamamoto: Yuika Motokariya

Source: listal.com


No comments:

Post a Comment