Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Dara Shinee Etude House Ad 2

Before I talk about the ad, I just wanna say President Obama has come out to support Gay Marriage. I am so happy. As a Canadian, we have already legalized it and I remember all the debates around it at the time. At the end of the day, heterosexual couples still marry and the sanctity of marriage is not in any danger like some nutcases preached. Now I just hope people from the LGBT community support him by voting for him in the next election. As for the ad, the guys are cute but what is with the awkward shuffling. It looks like they need to go pee. Dara makes an adorable cheerleader. BTW, I heart Korea for letting guys endorse a makeup brand. I mean guys are putting makeup on and it is not considered 'gay.' The ad made me realize how much we see products in a binary way. In ancient Egypt Pharaohs wore makeup and it was cool for both sexes to rock it.

No comments:

Post a Comment