Tuesday, July 3, 2012

SuJu's sexy new single vs. T-ara's Apocalypse

So both Super Junior and T-ara released their new Mvs. I like that guys look good and Kangin is back. The dance I love. The Mv is just the same old same old. Come on Sm Ent, you have so much money, can we have more creative videos please? As for the song, not feeling it yet, but maybe if I listen it to more(?)



T-ara also released their new song Day by Day and like most of their songs, it is very catchy. Despite it being too long, I like the MV. But, I feel the less popular members always get the short stick. So, far in the MV, we have Hyomin, Jiyeon and the new girl Dani. The preview also shows Eunjung. Seriously, what about Qri, Boram, Hwayoung, and Soyeon? As always, we will have to wait for the dance version to see the faces of other members. CCM makes it hard to be a fan of T-ara.

No comments:

Post a Comment