Thursday, November 17, 2011

Drama Updates 2011

Just letting you know about Dramas I am watching or want to watch. First up, I am absolutely loving Vampire Prosecutor. The acting is fine and the story is superb. Yun Jung Hoon is soooo hawt!

Secondly, lots of buzz about Flower Boy Ramyun shop. I still do not have the time to watch it but I'll add it to my list of dramas I will be catching up in December. Dramabeans is recapping this and Vampire Prosecutor. I am also looking forward to Padam Padam. Cannot wait to see my Kim Bum. He looks so manly in the promo pics.

The Taiwanese Drama Office Girls also sounds goods. I have not seen this type of buzz surrounding a drama after Fated to Love You. A Koala's Playground has started to recap this. I am excited and looking forward to the Taiwanese live action adaptation of Skip Beat. Cannot Wait!

In terms of my American TV watching, I have started to watch Happy Endings. It has great cast chemistry and very funny. For some reason The Good Wife has been sorta meh this season. Revenge is an awesome nighttime soapy drama. Person of Interest is also super good. Grimm looks promising as long as I see more of the big bad wolf. He consistently gets the best lines. The Mentalist is decent and so is Criminal Minds. So here ends my drama updates for y'all.

P.S: Both Vampire Prosecutor and Flower Boy Ramyun shop are on Drama Fever.

No comments:

Post a Comment