Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Mere Brother Ki Dulhan Soundtrack Appreciation

After Delhi belly, this is the movie where I liked all of the songs. Seriously guys, it is worth buying the CD for this movie or you can download all the songs on your ipod.

The movie opens with the title song. I can totally see this song becoming very popular in weddings. I like the Punjabi flavour of this song and love the dhols. The music video references a lot of other Movies.

The next song is Dhunki. Love the pop rock feel to it. I love Katrina's grey tank top in the video. Want so badly. I even went to Forever 21 to look for something similar. Choomantar has been playing in my head for too long. I think this is a great song to sing along to. Perfect Karoke song. Isq Risk is more earthy and soulful. Nice romantic song peppered with sadness! Madhubala is sung by Ali Zafar and is just so fun. Will be popular during Holi. This is the item song of this movie and I find the video funny. I think it kinda parodies item number in a subtle way or maybe it is just me. I like the song though.

No comments:

Post a Comment