Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Ouran High School Host Club Live Action

Update: I am getting a lot of hits on this post and I am presuming that people are trying to search for an episode. I am posting links to each episode subbed in English in the blog. Just go check the labels for Japanese drama and it should be there.



Guess what? They are making a live action of Ouran High School Host Club. I was totally wrong in my previous post about J-drama. The following actors are confirmed as the leads. I find the cast perfect. This is such a great news as I was totally wanting to see a Japanese drama after a long time and I hope this will be funny and entertaining. What's more is that this will be my first drama with Yamamoto Yusuke as the lead.

Fujioka Haruhi: Kawaguchi Haruna

Source: phpmyanmarr.com


Suoh Tamaki: Yamamoto Yusuke

Source: generasia.com


Ohtori Kyoya: Daito Shunsuke

Source: coolcrammer.com


Hitachiin Hikaru: Takagi Shinpei

Source: video4asian.com


Hitachiin Kaoru: Takagi Manpei

Source: asianuniverse.net


 Haninozuka Mitsukuni: Chiba Yudai

Source: weheartit.com


Morinozuka Takashi: Nakamura Masaya

Source: serveimg.com


Nekozawa Umehito: Ryusei Ryo


Source: video.phpmyanmarr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment